[Obo-taxonomy] 2015-09-05 release of NCBITaxon

1 view

Chris Mungall

Sep 9, 2015, 11:17:53 AM9/9/15
to obo-ta...@lists.sourceforge.net, Frederic Bastian

There is a new release of NCBITaxon in obo and owl

The last release was made over a year ago. We had aimed for a faster release turnaround, and may still do this in future.

I have an obo diff between the current and last release, but it is rather large. If anyone has good easy to install tooling that will provide a good informative summary (e.g. list changes in high level nodes first) we could consider adding it to the pipeline. The previous version is still maintained on Jenkins: http://build.berkeleybop.org/job/build-ncbitaxon/

More details can be found on this ontology here:
http://obofoundry.github.io/ontology/ncbitaxon.html

Peter Midford

Sep 9, 2015, 12:28:37 PM9/9/15
to Chris Mungall, Frederic Bastian, obo-ta...@lists.sourceforge.net
Thanks for this. I probably won't be able to give it a try until next
week, but hoping to see lots of new Arachnids.