Re: [Obo-taxonomy] ncbitaxon contact info

Chris Mungall

Feb 20, 2020, 2:38:01 PM2/20/20
to Jim Balhoff, obo-ta...@lists.sourceforge.net, Randi Vita
Sure just list me for now, it's better than listing a list for which messages don't get through!

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 3:48 PM Jim Balhoff <bal...@renci.org> wrote:
Hi Randi,

I missed your previous message, since almost only spam comes through there. Also, I forgot the list administrator password. I believe Chris should be the contact for the NCBI organismal classification. If not, he can probably point us to the right person.

Thanks,
Jim

James P. Balhoff, Ph.D.
Renaissance Computing Institute (RENCI)
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

On Jun 19, 2018, at 5:52 PM, Randi Vita <rv...@lji.org> wrote:

Hi, I never received a response.
-Randi

On Sun, May 20, 2018 at 12:16 PM,
<obo-taxon...@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:
Your mail to 'Obo-taxonomy' with the subject

   ncbitaxon contact info

The reason it is being held:

   Post by non-member to a members-only list

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

   https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/confirm/obo-taxonomy/1c3e3ec99bb7c4c421f832c920d61aec8d455d4e

--
Randi Vita, M.D.
Lead Ontology and Quality Manager

Chris Mungall

Feb 20, 2020, 2:39:46 PM2/20/20
to Jim Balhoff, obo-ta...@lists.sourceforge.net, Randi Vita
Actually I see in the ticket that Frederic is it - great! Can you update, Randi?
https://github.com/OBOFoundry/OBOFoundry.github.io/issues/791#issuecomment-589271053