ICBO COB virtual workshop MONDAY

1 view

James A. Overton

Aug 27, 2020, 7:14:46 PM8/27/20
to obo-re...@googlegroups.com, Randi Vita
Sending on Randi's behalf:

In case you have missed the announcements, we want to make sure you have the dates and times for the upcoming COB workshop.

The originally scheduled ICBO COB: A Core set of Open Biological and Biomedical Ontology (OBO) Foundry Terms workshop will now be held virtually on three consecutive
days in the AM in the US (8am-noon PDT)
Mon Aug 31 Aug-Wed Sept 2

The purpose of this workshop is to continue active development of COB, taking advantage of the ICBO meeting to gather together, in person virtually, representatives from the diverse OBO Foundry ontologies.

Please register here for zoom meeting details:
https://summerofknowledge.inf.unibz.it/registration/
Register as a "Participant Registration", which is free.
If you do not get a calendar invite right away, email me directly and I will add you.
Thanks,
Randi

agenda
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cX9uImaE103MRyXJ1gGXn4KN-rzocldISuCGWQ-vBPw/edit?usp=sharing