Cancel RO meeting tomorrow?

Chris Mungall

Jul 26, 2021, 1:05:48 PM7/26/21
to obo-relations
I have a conflicting meeting - should we cancel? If you think it's useful you can still use the zoom room and meet anyway?

Nico Matentzoglu

Jul 26, 2021, 1:25:05 PM7/26/21
to obo-re...@googlegroups.com
I am travelling.

On Mon, 26 Jul 2021 at 20:05, Chris Mungall <cjmu...@lbl.gov> wrote:
I have a conflicting meeting - should we cancel? If you think it's useful you can still use the zoom room and meet anyway?

Bjoern Peters

Jul 26, 2021, 2:13:11 PM7/26/21
to obo-re...@googlegroups.com
I also have an overlapping meeting, and would not mind if we cancel.

- Bjoern

--
Bjoern Peters
Professor

Bill Duncan

Jul 26, 2021, 2:15:54 PM7/26/21
to obo-re...@googlegroups.com

Nomi Harris

Jul 26, 2021, 2:38:03 PM7/26/21
to obo-relations
If we’re definitely cancelling it, I can delete the calendar invite.

Would we take over another OBO Operations biweekly spot, or just wait until the next scheduled RO meeting (Sep 21)?

Nomi

Nico Matentzoglu

Jul 26, 2021, 2:47:31 PM7/26/21
to obo-re...@googlegroups.com
Waiting is fine! Dont take over an operations slot please.

Nomi Harris

Jul 26, 2021, 3:57:36 PM7/26/21
to obo-relations
Righto. About to cancel—tell me quickly if I shouldn’t!
Nomi