Postponement of RO annual meeting

1 view

Chris Mungall

Oct 22, 2020, 2:44:57 PM10/22/20
to obo-relations
Hi all,

Apologies for any disruption, but we have decided to postpone the RO annual meeting that was to be held virtually next week. This will give all of us (primarily me - sorry!) time to prepare.

If you are interested in participating, please fill out the doodle poll below. The general timing will be the same: 8am-12pm pacific time on monday + tuesday. We will do our best to accommodate everyone:

https://doodle.com/poll/dnq25uq9kpqwf5xp

Nomi Harris

Oct 28, 2020, 4:19:57 PM10/28/20
to obo-re...@googlegroups.com, Nomi Harris
Hi all,
Thanks to those who filled out the poll. The best dates are Feb 1-2. I will send a calendar invite (if you don’t see one by the end of the day, you can email me (no need to cc the list)). You should see it on the OBO Foundry calendar.
Note that our next regularly scheduled RO meeting is Dec 15, and the one after that is Feb 9, but we may want to schedule a meeting some time in Jan to prepare for the Feb 1-2 annual meeting.
Nomi Harris, Program Manager, Berkeley Bioinformatics Open-Source Projects (BBOP)—Chris Mungall, PI