Relation Ontology (RO) annual meeting: October 26-27, 2020

Nomi Harris

Oct 20, 2020, 9:55:37 PM10/20/20
to obo-relations, Nomi Harris, Chris Mungall
Hi all,

The RO annual meeting is next Mon-Tue, October 26-27, from 11am-3pm ET each day. (We’ll end earlier than that if we can.)

Zoom: https://lbnl.zoom.us/j/99369556170?pwd=dm84UFJqdWhiVFowVXNadzRjNmJvQT09
Meeting ID: 993 6955 6170; password: RO; passcode (if joining by phone) 500518

If you see your name here, you are down for giving at least one brief presentation (see agenda for details). Please let us know if that’s not going to be possible.
Chris M
Deepak
Larry H
David OS
Bjoern
Pier
Mike B

Thanks,
Nomi Harris, Program Manager, Berkeley Bioinformatics Open-Source Projects (BBOP)—Chris Mungall, PI