COB manuscript writing group

Bjoern Peters

Mar 8, 2022, 12:41:46 PM3/8/22
to obo-re...@googlegroups.com, obo-operations-committee
Bjoern, James, Carles, Nico, Anne, Damion, Chris M, Bill Duncan, Darren

--
Bjoern Peters
Professor

Bjoern Peters

Mar 8, 2022, 12:47:02 PM3/8/22
to obo-re...@googlegroups.com, obo-operations-committee
Sorry, send this prematurely. These are notes from the RO call right now. The decision there was:
- We will submit a COB manuscript to JBMS
- scope for class coverage will be the set of OBO foundry ontologies. Problematic classes within those will be pointed out as part of a gap analysis (no need to solve everything). scope for tool coverage is exactly what we have right now (being able to pull in an ontology, replace high level with COB classes, and identify issues)
- There is a volunteer writing group consistent of "Bjoern, James, Carles, Nico, Anne, Damion, Chris M, Bill Duncan, Darren" who were on the call, but others are welcome to join (many people were not on the call that contributed a lot, e.g. Becky and Randi). Email me directly.

I will follow up once we get submission dates and the like with JBMS