New RO documentation

Chris Mungall

Mar 2, 2021, 2:46:25 PM3/2/21
to obo-relations, obo-operations-committee
I migrated our docs off of the wiki into something that is more manageable and hopefully nicer looking

Contributions welcome! Remember the docs have accrued over the years, I have attempted to reorganize and make more approachable.

Geeky details: it uses mkdocs, which is a very lightweight system. Just edit the markdown files in the docs/ folder. You can do this via the gh web interface. Currently deployment is manual but we'll switch to gh actions.

This is part of a general effort to better standardize documentation across OBO ontologies, see: