New OBO Foundry Submission: terms4FAIRskills (t4fs)

已查看 7 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Allyson Lister

未读,
2021年5月26日 05:33:492021/5/26
收件人 obo-discuss
Good morning,

The terms4FAIRskills community would appreciate your feedback for our submission to the OBO Foundry:

The terms4FAIRskills project has created a formalised terminology that describes the competencies, skills and knowledge associated with making and keeping data FAIR. This terminology can be used in a variety of use cases, including:
  • To assist with the creation and assessment of stewardship curricula;
  • To facilitate the annotation, discovery and evaluation of FAIR-enabling materials (e.g. training) and resources;
  • To enable the formalisation of job descriptions and CVs with recognised, structured competencies.
terms4FAIRskills is of use to trainers who teach FAIR data skills, researchers who wish to identify skill gaps in their teams and managers who need to recruit individuals to relevant roles.

More information is available at https://terms4fairskills.github.io/

Also, I would be happy to join the Slack channel, please. My member id is U02098Q2EEL

Thanks, and best wishes,
Allyson Lister and the rest of the terms4FAIRskills team

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子