[Obo-discuss] Positions in a Lab dedicated to Semantic Integration in Medicine

Mathias Brochhausen

Mar 8, 2021, 9:54:35 AM3/8/21
to obo-discuss
Hi,

The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Department of Biomedical Informatics is recruiting a Senior Applications Analyst?Programmer and a Research Associate for my team.

I am working on making the benefits of semantic web technology available in biomedical research and practice. The technologies we use on a day to day basis are OWL ontologies and RDF triple stores. We do a lot of knowledge representation work, mostly using the OBO Foundry principles and BFO upper ontology.

If you are interested, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Best,
Mathias Brochhausen