Scibite seminar invite

Nico Matentzoglu

Jan 19, 2021, 8:55:54 AM1/19/21
to obo-discuss
Dear OBO community,

we invite you to join us to listen to James Malone, CTO of SciBite, talking about how SciBite and their clients make use of OBO ontologies on the 26th January, 5pm UK, 12pm ET, 9am PT. The seminar will take place in the rooms of the OBO Foundry committee; unless you are a regular member of the OBO Foundry operations committee meetings, please register here:

and we will send you a zoom link for you to join. Feel free to circulate this invite around if you think someone would be interested - its open!
All the best,

The OBO Foundry operations committee