[Open position] Postdoc in Natural Language Processing & Big Data

Hajira Jabeen

Oct 16, 2023, 1:37:44 PM10/16/23
to Semantic Web, public-sem...@w3.org, obo-d...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
Apologies for cross posting.

We have an open postdoc position in NLP and Big data at GESIS, Cologne, Germany.
The position is limited to 4 years, with a potentially permanent future position.
Deadline: 30.10.2023.

Best regards
Hajira

Hajira Jabeen

Mar 28, 2024, 4:17:12 PMMar 28
to Semantic Web, public-sem...@w3.org, obo-d...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

An exciting opportunity awaits in the field of Natural Language Processing (NLP) for Behavioural Data Analytics at GESIS in Cologne, Germany.

We are currently seeking a Senior Researcher Postdoc to join our team.
https://www.hidden-professionals.de/HPv3.Jobs/gesis/stellenangebot/36766/Senior-Researcher-PostDoc-NLP-and-Big-Data?lang=en-US
The position is limited to 4 years, with option for further extension.

Best regards
Hajira

GESIS-Leibniz-Institut für Sozialwissenschaften

Team Lead Big Data Analytics

Tel: 49 (0)221-47694-517

https://hajirajabeen.github.io/