Seeking a semantic web developer

Ramona Walls

Feb 24, 2021, 12:59:56 PM2/24/21
to obo-discuss
Hi all. My new organization, the Critical Path Institute is looking for a semantic web developer: http://cpath.applicantpro.com/iframe/1681721.html. I have only been there a few months, but it is a really wonderful place to work. The developer will work closely with me and our data science and data management teams. Remote work will be considered. Please share with anyone you think might be interested.

Ramona
Ramona L. Walls, Ph.D.
Data Scientist, Ontologies, Metadata, and Standards, Critical Path Institute
Assistant Research Professor, Bio5 Institute, University of Arizona