[Obo-discuss] Second Call for Papers: KGSWC-2021 with the Opportunity of SCI/ESCI-Scopus Journal for Extended Version

Dr. Sanju Tiwari

Jun 3, 2021, 12:53:35 PM6/3/21
to public...@w3.org, obo-d...@lists.sourceforge.net, w...@lists.kit.edu
##apologies if multiple copies received##

######Second Call for Papers######

KGSWC-2021
Third Ibero-American Knowledge Graph and Semantic Web Conference joint with Second Indo-American Knowledge Graph and Semantic Web Conference
22-24 November 2021
Texas A & M University, Kingsville
http://www.kgswc.org

Dear Researcher

We are glad to confirm KGSWC-2021 will be published by Springer CCIS Proceedings. We invite to enjoy the following events and talks:

a)      Keynotes (Top Experts of Knowledge Graph & Semantic Web Community)

b)     Hackathon supported by Prof Amit Sheth and Team

c)      Winter School (Worldwide Academician on Knowledge Graphs & Semantic Web)

d)     Workshops (Based on Different Continents)

We also have an exciting opportunity to invite accepted papers in the following SCIE/ESCI journals.

a)     Data Technologies and Applications (SCIE)

         https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/journal/dta

b)     Journal of King Saud University – Computer and Information Sciences (SCIE)

         https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-king-saud-university-computer-and-information sciences

c)      International Journal of Web Information Systems (ESCI, SCOPUS)

           https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/journal/ijwis

d)     International Journal of Information System Modeling and Design (IJISMD) (ESCI, Scopus)

       https://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-information-system-modeling/1157

Submission Linkhttps://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=kgswc2021

Important Dates
==============
Submission Deadline July 31, 2021
Notification Due September 30, 2021
Final Version Due October 31, 2021

Some of you are the evidence of our previous events that are successfully held in Cuba, 2019 and Mexico, 2020. The registration fees of all KGSWC-2020 events were fully free due to COVID-19 impact. Proceedings of previous events are available :

Proceeding 2019: https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783030213947

Proceeding 2020: https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783030653835

Please feel free to contact the organizers for any queries.

--
Regards
Dr. Sanju Tiwari (PhD, Post-Doc), SMIEEE