Nagarro - We are urgently hiring for a talented Lead Software Engineer-Python - (100% Remote)

Kafi Sharma

Mar 7, 2022, 1:01:43 PM3/7/22
to Kafi Sharma

Hi

Hope you are doing well!

 My name is Kaffi  and I am working with Alpha Silicon. We Are Headquartered in Santa Clara, CA serving customers nationwide in the United States. We have the following Job Openings...

Position:   Lead Software Engineer-Python

Location    Atlanta, GA (Remote till Covid)

Duration:  Long Time Contract

Job description:

Must have Skills : RDBMS, NoSQL , developing SaaS/Cloud, SOA or micro-services paradigm, MSBuild, Npm etcP

Job Overview:
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will guide a software engineering teams by designing and developing high-volume, high-performance, high-availability applications using proven frameworks and technologies.  In this role, you will also ensure the consistent use of shared platform components, as well as design and develop reusable libraries and APIs.  You will also provide expertise on highly complex software in all areas of analysis, planning, design, testing, and development.

Technologies We Use:

Python, Dart/Flutter, AWS (Elastic Beanstalk, Aurora, DynamoDB, S3, SNS, SQS, etc.), Git, Typescript, Terraform, AS400, NOSQL

Responsibilities:

·  Perform technical oversight and assessment of development projects to ensure technical integrity and compliance with design requirements.

·  Design and develop highly scalable software products with extensive code coverage

·  Ensure the engineering processes, from conception through to deployment, delivers high quality architecture and user experience

·  Contribute to our deployment platform to help teams deliver and deploy applications and services to AWS

·  Provide mentoring, guidance and technical leadership for the development team

·  Design and build monitoring systems that can handle millions of metrics/day

·  Develop and apply best practices for secure coding and TDD/BDD

·  Research new technologies, tools and develop proof of concepts

·  Consistently exhibit a positive attitude and desire to help the team to succeed

What We Look For:

·       Bachelor’s Degree; preferably Computer Science major, or equivalent experience

·  Minimum 5 years of experience with RDBMS (e.g., MySQL) and NoSQL technologies

·       Minimum 10 years of experience building software applications with technologies like C#, .Net, Python or Dart/Flutter

·  Significant and demonstrable experience with developing SaaS/Cloud native applications on AWS

·  Demonstrable experience developing software in a SOA or micro-services paradigm

·  Significant and demonstrable experience of implementing coding best practices around scalability, availability and performance

·  Solid understanding of automated deployments and release orchestration

·  Trunk based development using Git

·  Must be comfortable with industry standard build tools including: MSBuild, Npm etc.

Preferred qualifications:

·       Understanding of the overall AWS infrastructure (EC2, RDS, S3, VPC, etc.) or similar cloud architecture

·       Familiarity with deployment automation tools such as Terraform and CloudFormation

·       Familiarity with various Cloud monitoring tools (Cloudwatch, Datadog, Splunk, New Relic)

·       Familiarity with networking and network security

·       Familiarity with Cloud security tools such as CloudSploit

·       Experience with scalable networking technologies such as: AWS ELB, NGINX

·       Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificates and key management

·       Fundamental understanding of modern cloud architecture (Virtualization, Databases, message queueing, etc.)

·       Working knowledge of infrastructure technologies such as OS (Linux and Windows), Network, Database, Server, Storage etc.