Obvious architecture

Glenn Goodrich

Feb 9, 2013, 2:46:42 PM2/9/13
to objects-...@googlegroups.com
Hola,

I am wondering if anyone has an opinion on the Obvious architecture (http://obvious.retromocha.com/).  It looks VERY interesting and, after watching the Uncle Bob talk (linked on that page), I am nearly sold on using it for an upcoming project.

Thoughts on Obvious?

Glenn

Sam Livingston-Gray

Feb 9, 2013, 3:10:42 PM2/9/13
to objects-...@googlegroups.com
I only took a brief glance at it a month or so ago, but my impression at the time was that while the ideas were interesting, the code was rather messy.

--
(Sent from phone. Please excuse: brevity, top posting, hilarious autocorrections.)

Brian Knapp

Aug 20, 2013, 11:21:41 PM8/20/13
to objects-...@googlegroups.com
The code has been cleaned up considerably since the beginning of the year, but I'm sure there are a few warts still hanging around.  Would love any feedback constructive or otherwise.

- Brian