Objectron Newsletter - August 2021

Liangkai Zhang

Aug 30, 2021, 7:06:34 PM8/30/21
to obje...@googlegroups.com

August 2021 edition

Connect with Objectron

We hope this newsletter finds you well!  It has been a busy year for Objectron.

This month:

- Google Developer Tweet: Python and JavaScript API for Objectron models, available via Mediapipe, Python Colab, Web Demo

- Objectron JaxNeRF Tutorial (Python Notebook).

- Upcoming presentation at Unsupervised 3D Learning in the Wild workshop at ICCV1.

     Did something amazing with Objectron? Please let us know and we would love to

     highlight it in our newsletter.

All our best,

The Objectron team at Google

Updates to the Objectron

Google Developer Tweet: With the latest MediaPipe update, you can perform 3D object detection on images and videos using Objectron Python and JavaScript solutions.  Check out the Python Colab and Web Demo.

To learn more about how to configure and run Objectron solutions, please refer to the Python Solution API and JavaScript Solution API doc.

Spotlight on Objectron + NeRF

We released a notebook showing how to train a NeRF (NeRF: Representing Scenes as Neural Radiance Fields for View Synthesis) model using the Objectron dataset and JaxNeRF.

Original Video

Neural Rendering

Novel-view Output

Depth Map

If you would like your work to be in our newsletter Spotlight, please let us know!

Invite others to join Connect with Objectron

Know someone else who might be interested in joining our community? Feel free to forward along this email and have them join our mailing list!

Questions? Visit us on the github page or send questions to our mailing list!

© 2021 Google LLC. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

You received this email because you are in the Objectron mailing list. If you don’t wish to receive these emails in the future, you may leave the mailing list.

Visit google.com/careers for all career opportunities.