Have you / Can you realease the NeRF pre-trained weights for all Objectron Scenes.

Jonathon Luiten

May 7, 2021, 1:46:17 AM5/7/21
to Objectron
The NeRF results for Objectron in your March newsletter look amazing.

It would be an immense benefit for my research (any many others I imagine), if these pre-trained weights for all the scenes were available.

Are they currently available somewhere? If not can they be made so? That would be super awesome and I would be very much appreciative.

Furthermore, are the 'new poses' that you obtained from COLMAP available? Are the old ones also still available?

Regards,
Jonathon Luiten

Adel Ahmadyan

May 14, 2021, 1:30:33 PM5/14/21
to Objectron
Hi Jonathon,
Unfortunately we have no plans at the moment to release the pre-trained model weights for the trained NeRF models.
However, jax-nerf, which we used to train is open-source (https://github.com/google-research/google-research/tree/master/jaxnerf),
and the updated poses are already on the objectron bucket. Instead of loading geometry.pbdata, look for sfm_arframe.pbdata (both use the same protobuf).

Best,
Adel