Monday's Discussion: 9/11 Ten Years Later

Greg Perkins

Sep 22, 2011, 11:01:02 PM9/22/11
to Objectivism Seminar Announcements
Greetings!  I want to invite you to the next Objectivism Seminar discussion (Monday September 26th at 8:00pm Mountain).

We will be discussing the topic of "9/11 Ten Years Later:The Fruits of the Philosophy of Self-Abnegation".  Please bring your insights and opinions on what we've learned -- or should have learned -- in the ten years since that terrible day.

I hope you can join us!
Greg Perkins

(As always, if you've missed a discussion, you can easily catch up using the Archives page of our website.)