Monday's Discussion: Money and Capitalism (how apropos :^)

Greg Perkins

Aug 12, 2011, 1:47:12 PM8/12/11
to Objectivism Seminar Announcements
Greetings!  I want to invite you to the Objectivism Seminar's discussion on Monday evening (August 15h) at 8:00pm Mountain.

Hot on the heels of last week's lively and topical discussion of Alan Greenspan's "Gold and Economic Freedom", Stephen Bourque will be leading discussion of three (consecutive) essays/excerpts from Atlas Shrugged which were later published in Rand's volume, For the New Intellectual (pp. 88-98):
  • "The Meaning of Money" (yep, Francisco's money speech!)
  • "The Martyrdom of the Industrialists"
  • "The Moral Meaning of Capitalism"
I hope you can join us!
Greg Perkins

(As always, if you've missed a discussion, you can easily catch up using the Archives page of our website.)