Monday's Discussion: Global Balkanization

Greg Perkins

Feb 13, 2011, 12:25:23 AM2/13/11
to Objectivism Seminar Announcements, Greg Perkins
Greetings!  I want to invite you to the Objectivism Seminar's discussion Monday evening at 8:00pm Mountain.  Andrew Dalton will lead the discussion of the essay "Global Balkanization" by Ayn Rand, found in The Voice of Reason and The Return of the Primitive, and free online in audio.

I hope you can join us!
Greg Perkins

(As always, if you miss a discussion and would like to listen to it, you can always do so from the Archives page of our website.)