DIM is now available -- get your copy and join the conversation starting Monday!

Greg Perkins

Sep 5, 2012, 5:54:09 PM9/5/12
to Objectivism Seminar Announcements
Hi, all -- just a quick heads-up that on Monday at 8:00pm Mountain, the Objectivism Seminar will be starting an exciting new series on the loooong-anticipated book by Dr. Leonard Peikoff: The Dim Hypothesis: Why the Lights of the West Are Going Out.

(I just purchased the Kindle edition so I could start reading and be ready for Monday's discussion.)

Inline image 1
Inline image 1

I hope you can join us for this discussion of the history of the West and what it says about the future of America!

-- Greg Perkins

(As always, if you miss a session, you can easily catch up using the Archives page of our website.)