Reminder: Tonight's Discussion: Immigration and Individual Rights, with Santiago & Kelly Valenzuela

1 view

Greg Perkins

Sep 5, 2011, 7:34:47 PM9/5/11
to Objectivism Seminar Announcements

Greetings!  I want to remind you about a special Objectivism Seminar discussion on Monday evening (September 5th) at 8:00pm Mountain.

This session will feature special guests Santiago & Kelly Valenzuela, who will bring the benefit of their experience in the domain as we discuss "Immigration and Individual Rights" by Craig Biddle, and "Open Immigration" by Harry Binswanger.

I hope you can join us!
Greg Perkins

(As always, if you've missed a discussion, you can easily catch up using the Archives page of our website.)