Tonight at the Objectivism Seminar: Reviewing Atlas Shrugged the Movie

1 view

Greg Perkins

Apr 25, 2011, 4:19:50 PM4/25/11
to Objectivism Seminar Announcements, OBloggers, OActivists @ OList
Hello!  I want to invite you to participate in the Objectivism Seminar's discussion tonight (Monday) at 8:00pm Mountain.  We will be enjoying a wide-ranging group-review of the new movie Atlas Shrugged: Part I

Anybody with a phone or an internet connection (and a mic :^) can join in from our TalkShoe page -- please come share your insights! Also, feel free to just listen and comment or ask the occasional question in the text-chat.

Hope you can make it,
Greg Perkins

(As always, if you miss a discussion and would like to listen to it, you can always do so from the Archives page of our website.)