Monday's Discussion: The Comprachicos (education)

Greg Perkins

Mar 4, 2011, 1:36:41 PM3/4/11
to Objectivism Seminar Announcements, OGrownups
Greetings!  I want to invite you to the Objectivism Seminar's discussion this coming Monday at 8:00pm Mountain.  We will begin our discussion of Rand's stellar essay "The Comprachicos", published in Return of the Primitive: The Anti-Industrial Revolution.

You can expect a wide-ranging session that explores "progressive" education, its rise and deep effects on today's culture, the fundamental goals and best practices of education in a sane society, etc.

I hope you can join us!
Greg Perkins

(As always, if you miss a discussion and would like to listen to it, you can always do so from the Archives page of our website.)