Psst! Want to REALLY understand Objectivism?

Greg Perkins

Mar 15, 2012, 7:12:50 PM3/15/12
to Objectivism Seminar Announcements, OActivists
Of course you do!  That's why you're cordially invited to the next Objectivism Seminar session, Monday March 19 at 8:00pm Mountain.

We're starting a new series that night, meeting for an hour each week to work through Understanding Objectivism: A Guide to Learning Ayn Rand's Philosophy. It is the new book based on Dr. Leonard Peikoff's fantastic lecture series of the same name. (Hint: The Kindle edition is cheaper and available immediately for reading on your computer or Kindle or internet-powered kitchen sink.)

Inline image 1

How to "Digest" Objectivism
This course is addressed to those who agree with the ideas of Ayn Rand, but who may experience difficulty in completely digesting them i.e., those who want to learn how to integrate these ideas fully into their own knowledge, character and actions. The course is part theory, part demonstration and exercises.

This will be huge -- I hope you can join us!
Greg Perkins

(As always, if you miss a discussion, you can easily catch up using the Archives page of our website.)