Monday's Discussion: Ayn Rand's Theory of Rights:The Moral Foundation of a Free Society

1 view

Greg Perkins

Oct 6, 2011, 5:34:44 PM10/6/11
to Objectivism Seminar Announcements, OActivists
Greetings!  I want to invite you to the next Objectivism Seminar discussion (Monday October 10th at 8:00pm Mountain).

Carl Papenfuss will be leading discussion of Craig Biddle's essay, "Ayn Rand's Theory of Rights:The Moral Foundation of a Free Society", available free online from the excellent journal The Objective Standard.

Please visit www.ObjectivismSeminar.com to learn more.

I hope you can join us!
Greg Perkins

(As always, if you've missed a discussion, you can easily catch up using the Archives page of our website.)