Monday's Discussion: Censorship and the Establishment

Greg Perkins

Aug 29, 2011, 12:52:28 AM8/29/11
to Objectivism Seminar Announcements
Greetings!  I want to invite you to the Objectivism Seminar's discussion on Monday evening (August 29th) at 8:00pm Mountain.

Andrew Dalton will be leading discussion around Rand's article, "Censorship: Local and Express" (audio lecture available free online), and I will lead discussion around Rand's article "The Establishing of an Establishment." Both are published in her volume, Philosophy: Who Needs It.

I hope you can join us!
Greg Perkins

(As always, if you've missed a discussion, you can easily catch up using the Archives page of our website.)