Monday's Discussion: Immigration and Individual Rights, with Santiago & Kelly Valenzuela

1 view

Greg Perkins

Sep 1, 2011, 6:26:32 PM9/1/11
to Objectivism Seminar Announcements, Kelly M. Valenzuela, Santiago Valenzuela
Greetings!  I want to invite you to a special Objectivism Seminar discussion on Monday evening (September 5th) at 8:00pm Mountain.

This session will feature special guests Santiago & Kelly Valenzuela, who will bring the benefit of their experience in the domain as we discuss "Immigration and Individual Rights" by Craig Biddle, and "Open Immigration" by Harry Binswanger.

I hope you can join us!
Greg Perkins

(As always, if you've missed a discussion, you can easily catch up using the Archives page of our website.)

Greg Perkins

Sep 11, 2011, 5:04:14 PM9/11/11
to Objectivism Seminar Announcements
Greetings!  I want to invite you to a special Objectivism Seminar discussion on Monday evening (September 5th) at 8:00pm Mountain.

We will be continuing our discussion of immigration and individual rights with special guests Santiago & Kelly Valenzuela, who bring the benefit of their experience in the domain.  (For an excellent orientation on the topic, please see "Immigration and Individual Rights" by Craig Biddle, and "Open Immigration" by Harry Binswanger.)

Greg Perkins

Sep 11, 2011, 11:26:10 PM9/11/11
to Objectivism Seminar Announcements
My apologies for the typo!  The meeting is tomorrow evening, Monday September 12.

Thanks,
Greg