Monday's Discussion: The Battle for Free Speech in America

Greg Perkins

Aug 18, 2011, 6:58:08 PM8/18/11
to Objectivism Seminar Announcements
Greetings!  I want to invite you to the Objectivism Seminar's discussion on Monday evening (August 22nd) at 8:00pm Mountain.

Kyle Haight will be leading our discussion around the article,  "Citizens United and the Battle for Free Speech in America" by Steve Simpson, published in the Spring 2010 issue of The Objective Standard (and available free online).

I hope you can join us!
Greg Perkins

(As always, if you've missed a discussion, you can easily catch up using the Archives page of our website.)