Tonight's Discussion: Politicians and Principles Roundtable

Greg Perkins

Sep 19, 2011, 4:24:37 PM9/19/11
to Objectivism Seminar Announcements
Greetings!  I want to invite you to tonight's Objectivism Seminar discussion (Monday September 19th at 8:00pm Mountain).

Tonight's session will be a wide-ranging round-table discussion of the political season's darlings of the moment, orienting us for the upcoming elections, helping us learn to be attentive to what matters, and letting us share what we know about them so far. Please bring your best questions and answers around Bachmann, Paul, Perry, Romney, Palin, Obama, Hillary, etc.!

I hope you can join us!
Greg Perkins

(As always, if you've missed a discussion, you can easily catch up using the Archives page of our website.)