Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Greg Perkins

ongelezen,
24 feb 2012, 17:25:3324-02-2012
aan Objectivism Seminar Announcements, OActivists
Greetings!  I want to invite you to the next Objectivism Seminar discussion on Monday February 27 at 8:00pm Mountain.

For the next few sessions we will try something a little different: We'll be applying what we've learned in studying the works of prominent Objectivists to analyze a new book by non-Objectivists: Tea Party Patriots: The Second American Revolution.

We'll begin Monday with a roundtable review/discussion of the first few chapters -- so please pass the word, pick up a copy (I'll be downloading mine this weekend), and come prepared to share your thoughts!

I hope you can join us,
Greg Perkins

(As always, if you miss a discussion, you can easily catch up using the Archives page of our website.)

Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen
0 nieuwe berichten