[ANN] Cappuccino 0.9.6-RC2

Alexander Ljungberg

Aug 22, 2012, 6:07:26 PM8/22/12
to objec...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I'm today very happy to announce the second release candidate for Cappuccino 0.9.6.

Highlights of the new version include CPPopUpButton bindings support, improved support for sheets, a large number of token field updates, better toolbars, more table split view autosaving, support for every CPButton type, Xcode 4.4 support, an extended number formatter, better CPSets and many other things.

The more observant reader might already have noticed the slight delay from the previous release candidate. We got a little carried away. But there's over 200 new features and bug fixes here to make up for it. Here is the complete change log which also includes every change made for the previous version:

To install Cappuccino 0.9.6-RC2:

If you are building from source:

    git clone git://github.com/cappuccino/cappuccino.git
    cd cappuccino
    git checkout v0.9.6-RC2
    jake install

If you do encounter any problems, please file a bug report or ask about it here in the mailing list.

Alexander

timeimp

Aug 23, 2012, 6:49:59 AM8/23/12
to objec...@googlegroups.com
Woo! RC2. Hopefully, this will revitalise the Capp community! Can't wait for release!

workgoddamit

Aug 24, 2012, 1:24:37 AM8/24/12
to objec...@googlegroups.com
Wow...thats a LOT of work there!!!

Having just adopted Cappuccino 3 months ago in the faith that it was still a live project; I am very..very pleased to see RC2 out.

Thank you to all contributors on behalf of the community, both new and old! =D

Björn Sperber

Sep 2, 2012, 2:19:11 PM9/2/12
to objec...@googlegroups.com
Great work! Especially excited by the constantly improving support for bindings!