CPTableView Text Selection Color

Chris Vaught

Jul 23, 2019, 10:38:06 PM7/23/19
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
How do I change the selected font color from white to black? Previously I have been able to use the following:

[self setValue:[CPColor blackColor] forThemeAttribute:@"text-color"] inState:CPThemeStateSelectedDataView];

Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be working anymore. Is that on purpose or is this a possible bug?

Also does the following no longer get called on the TextField's dataView:

setSelected:(BOOL)selected animated:(BOOL)animated

Martin Carlberg

Jul 24, 2019, 3:46:17 AM7/24/19
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
Hi!

What version did you use when this was working? What version are you using now? Is it a CPTextField you are working with?

I know there has been some changes in how themes are working to allow css based themes. This might have altered the behavior and/or introduced bugs.

- Martin

Chris Vaught

Jul 24, 2019, 7:28:48 AM7/24/19
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
I normally build cappuccino from source and normally update the source once or twice per year. So right now I am using a build with the latest source code. The last time I updated before yesterday was sometime last year. I'm not sure exactly when.

Yes I am using CPTextField. Approximately when did the themes start to change? Maybe I should roll back to a previous commit.

Chris