Xcode 4.3.2

nico magni

Apr 11, 2012, 4:39:35 PM4/11/12
to Cappuccino & Objective-J Development List
The new Xcode is not working when I try to compile the xib files.

Aparajita Fishman

Apr 11, 2012, 7:29:20 PM4/11/12
to objecti...@googlegroups.com
You mean when you try to run nib2cib from the command line, or when you run XcodeCapp?

On Apr 11, 2012, at 4:39 PM, nico magni wrote:

> The new Xcode is not working when I try to compile the xib files.
>

> --

Regards,

Aparajita

Aparajita Fishman

Apr 11, 2012, 7:32:13 PM4/11/12
to objecti...@googlegroups.com
What *exactly* does "not working" mean?

TO EVERYONE: Please don't just say "it doesn't work/it is not working when I do X". That is like taking your care to a garage and telling the mechanic, "my car isn't working when I drive it." We really need as much detail as you can give, including operating system version, Cappuccino version, etc.

On Apr 11, 2012, at 4:39 PM, nico magni wrote:

> The new Xcode is not working when I try to compile the xib files.

Darrell Walisser

Apr 26, 2012, 9:28:18 AM4/26/12
On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 4:39 PM, nico magni <nico...@gmail.com> wrote:
The new Xcode is not working when I try to compile the xib files.

If nib2cib is not working, make sure to disable Auto Layout (not sure where this option is, but it did the trick for me).