Making CPMenu's frame entirely themeable

已查看 63 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Saikat Chakrabarti

未读,
2013年9月15日 20:34:342013/9/15
收件人 objecti...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

In my app, I've currently implemented some hacks to allow CPMenu to exist at the bottom of my app window instead of at the top.  I was wondering if there would be any interest in my making a more general patch to Cappuccino that allows all of a CPMenu's frame to be themeable instead of just the height (which is currently the only property that is set by the theme).  If so, I can submit a patch for this.  This seems useful for both my use case (of having a CPMenu at the bottom of the window) and for being able to make apps that have the menu on the side of the platform window.

Let me know, and I'll try to submit something today!

Thanks,
Saikat
回复全部
回复作者