Compiling cappuccino on ubuntu

Neer Friedman

Nov 27, 2011, 6:25:33 AM11/27/11
to objecti...@googlegroups.com
Hi all !

I tried compiling cappuccino on my Ubuntu desktop without success.
At first I had some problems with parameters to gcc, it seems like these should be joined with " " before sending it to OS.popen (https://github.com/applicaster/cappuccino/commit/23c9c6bf44bfd9b713c780e7e9de13a28d6d8020)
Then I had a problem with the -DENVIRONMENTS parameter, it seems like it needs OS.enquote otherwise the linux shell removes the quotes (https://github.com/applicaster/cappuccino/commit/ffa33788c4bf723a732cfed9a9d38946b165ce31)

Problem resolved. :-)

What is your preffered way of accepting changes ?
Will a pull request help ?

Antoine Mercadal

Nov 27, 2011, 11:23:43 AM11/27/11
to objecti...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Yes please do a pull request. It's easier to review changes.

Thanks!

--
Antoine Mercadal

Neer Friedman