Official status for Cappuccino 0.9.1

Guillaume Rager

Sep 9, 2011, 9:54:55 AM9/9/11
to objecti...@googlegroups.com
Hi List,

Maybe I've missed something, but what is the status of Cappuccino 0.9.1?

It was supposed to be released before Cappcon, right ?

For the moment, I'm using the 0.9 version and I'm following the project on github but I prefer having an "official" release instead of pulling changes.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Guillaume (William) Rager

Aparajita Fishman

Sep 9, 2011, 12:35:21 PM9/9/11
to objecti...@googlegroups.com
> Maybe I've missed something, but what is the status of Cappuccino 0.9.1?
>
> For the moment, I'm using the 0.9 version and I'm following the project on github but I prefer having an "official" release instead of pulling changes.

A lot of things are in motion right now, including a better way of standardizing our releases. It will take a few weeks to get everything in place, but after that there will be a publicly documented process for present and future releases.

Regards,

Aparajita
www.aparajitaworld.com

"If you dare to fail, you are bound to succeed."
- Sri Chinmoy | www.srichinmoy.org

Guillaume Rager

Sep 9, 2011, 12:42:33 PM9/9/11
to objecti...@googlegroups.com

On Sep 9, 2011, at 6:35 PM, Aparajita Fishman wrote:

Ok, perfect

Maybe it will be announced for Cappcon EU ? ;-)

Guillaume (William) Rager

Aparajita Fishman

Sep 9, 2011, 12:45:51 PM9/9/11
to objecti...@googlegroups.com
When will that be?

Antoine Mercadal

Sep 9, 2011, 12:50:42 PM9/9/11
to objecti...@googlegroups.com
Rah! I forgot to close the vote about the place of cappcon eu.

You have one more day to vote, I'll do it on Saturday 10 @ 16h CET :)

Thanks,

--
Antoine Mercadal