ObjectiveFlickr 2.0 for Mac and iPhone

lukhnos

Apr 15, 2009, 9:17:47 AM4/15/09
to objectiveflickr
Hi all,

I have just released ObjectiveFlickr 2.0 for Mac and iPhone:

http://github.com/lukhnos/objectiveflickr

As you can see, this is a complete rewrite aiming to put a number of
things in place:

* Targeting both Mac and iPhone SDKs, also for 32/64-bit platforms
* Unified, simplified class interface design
* Modernized coding style: NSError, properties, optional protocol
methods
* Uploading feature that can operate in memory-tight settings

And most important of all, 2.0 comes with an iPhone app that
demonstrates how you can create an iPhone Flickr photo uploader with
ObjectiveFlickr.

Currently I haven't got the time to complete the in-source
documentation, but I believe the newly written README should give you
a good overview on how to use the framework.

The code is no longer hosted on Google Code, but you can still file
issues there, or you can use this discussion group.

Thanks all!

Lukhnos D. Liu