Inserting images fron Photostream to Specific Album on Flicker In IOS

raushan shahi

May 27, 2014, 5:39:04 AM5/27/14
to objecti...@googlegroups.com
I am working on an application in which i upload images on flickr from mi iOS application . when i select images it will upload on flickr in photostream but i want my images in specific album.
when i create album and add images in that album only first image is added, with the help of "flickr.photosets.create" method.
When i try to add other images with the method "flickr.photosets.addPhoto" i am not getting any response from the method and my images from photo stream to the album is not moved pr copied.
Here is my code;
- (void)flickrAPIRequest:(OFFlickrAPIRequest *)inRequest didCompleteWithResponse:(NSDictionary *)inResponseDictionary
{
NSLog(@"%s %@ %@", __PRETTY_FUNCTION__, inRequest.sessionInfo, inResponseDictionary);

if (inRequest.sessionInfo == kUploadImageStep)
{
snapPictureDescriptionLabel.text = @"Setting properties...";
NSLog(@"%@", inResponseDictionary);
photoID = [[inResponseDictionary valueForKeyPath:@"photoid"] textContent];
flickrRequest.sessionInfo = kSetImagePropertiesStep;
[flickrRequest callAPIMethodWithPOST:@"flickr.photos.setMeta" arguments:[NSDictionary dictionaryWithObjectsAndKeys:photoID, @"photo_id", @"PicBackMan", @"title", @"Uploaded from my iPhone/iPod Touch", @"description", nil]];

[array addObject:photoID];
arr=array[0];

NSLog(@" counterflicker :%lu",(unsigned long)counterflicker);
}

else if (inRequest.sessionInfo == kSetImagePropertiesStep) {
[self updateUserInterface:nil];
// [self addphotostoPhotoset];
NSLog(@"in kimage set arr : %@",arr);
if(countere == (NSUInteger*)counterflicker)

{

if(MyStatic==1){
[self.flickrRequest callAPIMethodWithPOST:@"flickr.photosets.create" arguments:[NSDictionary dictionaryWithObjectsAndKeys:FLICKR_AUTH_TOKEN,@"api_key",albumNAME,@"title",arr,@"primary_photo_id",@"Uploaded from my iPhone/iPod Touch", @"description", nil]];

MyStatic++;

}

[self.flickrRequest callAPIMethodWithPOST:@"flickr.photosets.addPhoto" arguments:[NSDictionary dictionaryWithObjectsAndKeys:FLICKR_AUTH_TOKEN,@"api_key",photosetID,@"photoset_id",arr,@"photo_id",nil]];

[[[UIAlertView alloc] initWithTitle:@"Uploading Completed" message:@"Pics Uploaded on Flickr" delegate:self cancelButtonTitle:@"OK" otherButtonTitles:nil]show];
NSLog(@"photosetID After AWr %@",photosetID);

}
NSLog(@"outside%@",photosetID);(savingDone) withObject:nil waitUntilDone:YES];

}
mystatic is used for get count,How will i add images from Photostream to Album by using Photoset.
Please help me out.
raushan