How can I get the specific group Photos from my iphone app?

Hafizur Rahman

Oct 9, 2009, 2:12:01 AM10/9/09
to objectiveflickr
I called this following method, but it won't work.

[flickrRequest callAPIMethodWithGET:@"flickr.groups.pools.getPhotos"
arguments:[NSDictionary dictionaryWithObjectsAndKeys:@"group_id",
@"48834600", nil]];

This group id is for Asian female Beauty.

But on my account page this group id show for Asian female Beauty is :
48834600@N00 - Asian Female Beauty

So what is the actual group ID of Asia Female beauty and how can I get
all photos of this group on my iPhone app.

Thanks in advance.
Hafiz

Jerome Decq

Oct 9, 2009, 4:24:18 AM10/9/09
to objecti...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It looks like you are not using the id of the group (48834600@N00) but a part of the id (48834600) or is this a typo?

Jerome

Hafizur Rahman

Oct 9, 2009, 7:00:51 AM10/9/09
to objectiveflickr
Thanks for your quick reply. I use this and it works. But problem is
that it only show 1 photo. Not all photo of this group. How can i get
all the photo of this group as one by one or as a group of 10-20
each.

Thanks in advance.
Hafiz