Only Authenticate Once

david...@web.de

Jul 10, 2012, 3:47:03 PM7/10/12
to objecti...@googlegroups.com
Hey i was successfully by adding ObjectiveFlickr to my project. First of all thanks for this gorgeous framework. But everytime i open my app the browser opens and tries to give the app permission to access the account. But i asked me whether it is possible that the app recognizes that it has the permission already. So you just have to go trough all the authentication process on the first Start and after that no more.

Is there a possibility in your framework ? I just upload the relevant .m file as a attachement. (only with the flickr-relevant code)

Thank so much.
FlickrImplementation.m

lukhnos

Jul 16, 2012, 1:54:17 PM7/16/12
to objecti...@googlegroups.com

You want to look into how the SnapAndRun sample app sets up its Flickr context object, and how it stores and uses the previously obtained auth credentials.

Lukhnos