Support for multiple Datastore databases?

Tony Park

Nov 10, 2023, 11:12:29 AM11/10/23
to objectify-appengine
It looks like Google will allow you to have multiple Datastore databases (in alpha right now):

Are there any plans to add support for multiple database access in Objectify? Curious if it would be an easy lift to implement into the library or would it be more complex.

Jeff Schnitzer

Nov 10, 2023, 2:30:22 PM11/10/23
to objectify...@googlegroups.com
You can do it already, but the next version (which will be 6.1, coming
very soon) will formalize it a little more. If you're in a hurry I can
explain it now, otherwise probably best to wait a week.

Jeff

Tony Park

Nov 10, 2023, 10:20:00 PM11/10/23
to objectify-appengine
No rush on this side, just planning ahead! Glad to hear it! Thanks.