Fwd: <Enquête : Une analyse des besoins des formations pour la transition> Fwd: [Hubs] Contributions Needed! Training for Transition.

Jean-Paul Grange

Apr 18, 2020, 3:49:05 AM4/18/20
to objectif-resilience
Bonjour,

Le 2 mai 2019 une réflexion a été lancée par le Transition Network et le mail de Filipa (Reenergising the international coordination of Transition training). Kitty a manifesté récemment l'importance de relancer l'organisation de formations sur la Transition a nouveau.

Josué, s'adresse en tant que membre du cercle formation s'adresse ci-dessous en premier lieu seulement aux personnes ayant suivi une formation Transition ou impliquées comme formateur ou Hubster afin d'analyser la situation pour permettre de proposer des formations adaptées à tous.

Note les Hubsters sont les personnes faisant partie d'un HUB (groupe régional ou national reconnu ou en cours par le Transition Network comme le HUB  Transition Allemagne ou le HUB Paris Area pour la région parisienne). Vous êtes invités à créer des HUB par grande région en France.

Dans tous les groupes, comme les initiatives de Transition, il manque au niveau des membres très souvent une cohérence des objectifs et stratégies avant l'action ou plus simplement de connaitre les richesses du sujet qui nous importe. Les formations sont un outil indispensable pour y remédier, s'entendre et se motiver.

Note: les textes sont dans plusieurs langues.

Amitiés,
Jean-Paul

Date : Mon, 30 Mar 2020 10:55:24 +0200
De : Filipa Pimentel <filipap...@transitionnetwork.org>
Pour : Hubs <hu...@transitionnetwork.org>

Dear hubsters,

I am forwarding you a message from Rachel, the coordinator of the new Training circle, with a call for contributions. see below :)

Hugs
Filipa

Dear Hubsters,

Queridos Hubsters, lean este emailen español, aquí.

I'm Rachel, coordinator of the new Training Circle. We're finding out from transitioners across the world: what is going well and what more is needed, to get training for transition working to transform communities for the better of people and planet?

We know many of you have a lot going on right now because of the coronavirus, so we completely understand if this is not possible for you, but if you do have the capacity to contribute to our inquiry during this research phase we would really appreciate it. As well as supporting training for transition and resilient communities generally, we are also interested in hearing your views on how the current pandemic may affect or change the training landscape needed. Your ideas and creativity would be much appreciated.

Would you like to help us for a few minutes, by sharing your insights and inviting your network to do the same? Go to our surveys page here, and answer a survey in your choice of 4 languages, from the role you most would like to talk about (Hubster, training participant, or trainer - or more than one, if you want!). If this feels like too much at the moment, but you would like to contribute in a week or two, don't worry, we will resend this request a couple more times to give you the chance to participate at a better time.

Our next steps

1. We would like to offer an online conversation space to trainers to support each other and share ideas during these challenging times. Please let us know if you are interested in joining that space by emailing trai...@transitionnetwork.org. More details coming soon.

2.If you would like us to (you can say so in the survey), we will get in touch and arrange a more in-depth conversation with you to gather your ideas about training.

3.Later in the Spring, we will collate and then share our findings with you from all surveys and interviews (findings will be anonymised), with recommendations for re-energizing training based on the collective intelligence of the movement. This will then inform pilot projects and developing training materials, based on your input and with ongoing collaboration from across the movement.

Thank you so much for your help re-energizing training for Transition and wishing you all the best in these challenging times.

Rachel

Here again is the link to the surveys page:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aNQ-6O-T784nA1Lee93NFnd615YsyCzi/view?usp=sharing

Preview attachment I change it for the accurate one: Email de encuesta para Hubs .pdf
I change it for the accurate one: Email de encuesta para Hubs .pdf
Shared in Drive
 Preview attachment I change it ti the accurate one: 15/4/20 Español _ Français _ Português _ English (1).pdf
I change it ti the accurate one: 15/4/20 Español _ Français _ Português _ English (1).pdf
Shared in Drive
Josué Dusoulier
Réseau Transition.be
Formation, Facilitation & Catalyseur

Tél.: 0032 (0) 471 / 854 037    |   Skype : jdusoulier
E-mail : jo...@reseautransition.be    |    @JosueDusoulier
--
Too brief? Here's why! http://emailcharter.org

Jean-Paul Grange