multi select for single object

Jake

Sep 14, 2011, 7:46:31 AM9/14/11
to Flex ObjectHandles
Is it possible to use the multi select handles for a single object?
Instead of using the single selection (where it wraps directly around
the object and rotates) using the multi selection handles where when
rotating it stays upright?
Thanks,
Jacob

PS I have gotten the bounding box working. It was pretty tricky but I
did get it working. If anyone is interested.

Tim Webster

Sep 14, 2011, 8:20:45 AM9/14/11
to object...@googlegroups.com
When you say you got the bounding box working, what do you mean exactly?

Tim

Jake

Sep 14, 2011, 8:55:31 AM9/14/11
to object...@googlegroups.com
getBounds() doesn't work well with OH. Doesn't compute right.
I was having a bugger of a time getting the bounds of objects.
I can now get the bounding rectangle of a shape the way it should have worked.