Help using Object Handles with a Spark Group

Erick Rodriguez

Jan 2, 2014, 8:53:01 AM1/2/14
to object...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody.

I'm trying to add Object Handles to a Spark Group in flex 4. Somebody knows how to do it? I'm very limited now in resources and I would like to know if there is a way or not. if so, please post an example.

Thanks.

Marc Hughes

Jan 2, 2014, 10:04:32 PM1/2/14
to object...@googlegroups.com

Erick Rodriguez

Jan 4, 2014, 3:13:15 PM1/4/14
to object...@googlegroups.com
Thank you mark, but that is not what i'm looking for.

Clearly the examples states shapes and shapes, but not groups.

I was expecting to find something like :

example:SimpleFlexGroup

The resizable object MUST BE A GROUP, not a shape or text.

flex capacitor

Sep 7, 2015, 11:54:21 PM9/7/15
to Flex ObjectHandles
Group is not clickable on transparent areas unless you add a listener. You also need to enable the property mouse enabled where transparent if you want to allow selection in transparent areas:

                <s:Group id="sparkGroup"
                         x="50"
                         width="100"
                         height="100"
                         mouseEnabledWhereTransparent="true"
                         mouseDown="" ></s:Group>

Brian Thompson

Sep 8, 2015, 9:25:23 AM9/8/15
to object...@googlegroups.com

Holy necromancy, Batman!

Rui Cruz

Sep 8, 2015, 5:31:52 PM9/8/15
to object...@googlegroups.com

If it was me, I would add all items of the group to the selection, then internally the  ObjectHandles would create a multi-selection :)

Keep it simple..