Using ObjectHandles on container components like Panel

AnRa

Mar 21, 2012, 11:23:00 AM3/21/12
to Flex ObjectHandles
Hi,

I have been using Canvas but it has its problems. I would like to use
ObjectHandles on the children
of a Panel. Is this possible?

Thanks!

Craig McLeod

Mar 22, 2012, 5:35:42 AM3/22/12
to Flex ObjectHandles
The theory would state you make the contents in the panel your object
handle canvas. One canvas per panel.

Ananth Raghuraman

Mar 22, 2012, 8:24:13 AM3/22/12
to object...@googlegroups.com

thanks!
what if I want to drag across canvases/panels? this sitiation arises in the following scenario : I am coding an outlook style calendar component where appointments (uicomponent) will be dragged across several timeslots. each timeslot is conceivably a panel containing a canvas.

http://stopthesqueeze.ca