OAL Error: +[ALWrapper deleteBuffers:numBuffers:]: Invalid Operation (error code 0x0000a004)

Gatada

Sep 15, 2012, 1:26:11 PM9/15/12
to objectal-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Not sure why I get error code 0x0000a004 in my ARC-using project, or how to fix it. If I simply comment out the offending code alDeleteBuffers(numBuffers, bufferIds); in ALWrapper.m, the warnings seizes, but I get a memory warning pretty quickly. I assume they are related.

Anyone have any inputs or comments?

Thanks!

Sylvain Rebaud

Sep 24, 2012, 2:05:22 AM9/24/12
to objectal-...@googlegroups.com
I have the same issue. It resumes some looping sounds but not all after that.

-s

Rafał Wesołowski

Nov 26, 2013, 9:10:31 AM11/26/13
to objectal-...@googlegroups.com
I'm getting this only on iOS 7.X. It's suppose to be correlated to a bug in iOS.