Background music stops when iOS IAP process begins

jeffDavies

May 15, 2016, 6:47:19 PM5/15/16
to ObjectAL-for-iPhone
After tapping my remove ads button and my SKProductsRequest initiates with the prompt to enter my app store password, my bg music stops playing and doesn't come back. I'm using OALSimpleAudio. How can I let my music continue playing during the IAP/Restore process?

jeffDavies

May 19, 2016, 7:28:33 AM5/19/16
to ObjectAL-for-iPhone
Adding this to my AppDelegate fixed how the music didn't turn back on:

    -(void)applicationDidBecomeActive:(UIApplication *)application { [super applicationDidBecomeActive:application]; [OALSimpleAudio sharedInstance].paused = NO; }