"ObjectAL/ObjectAL.h" not found when updating pod from 2.5 to 2.5.2

Chris Pointon

Dec 14, 2015, 4:34:12 AM12/14/15
to ObjectAL-for-iPhone
I just updated from 2.5 to 2.5.2 and am getting an error:

'ObjectAL/ObjectAL.h' file not found

for this include directive:

#import <ObjectAL/ObjectAL.h>

If I revert to 2.5 the error no longer appears.

Anyone else seeing this? For now I'll just stick with 2.5

thanks

Chris

Mark E Anderson

Dec 14, 2015, 7:49:28 AM12/14/15
to objectal-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

I had this issue I believe the other week when I tried to update an older objectal project to use some of the newer iOS APIs. You may want to look into this issue, which seemed to fix the problem for me

(Specifically the fork from @vovkasm did the trick)
https://github.com/kstenerud/ObjectAL-for-iPhone/pull/88

Karl could probably get into more specifics here but I believe there is some issue with header mappings in the newest podspec.

Mark Anderson
Software Engineer

Chris Pointon

May 15, 2016, 4:34:45 AM5/15/16
to ObjectAL-for-iPhone
I just re-discovered this thread so I thought I'd post the resolution. The fix to the header paths for the Pod build breaks the paths for include files in the calling code. The fix to my problem was to change the include path in my own code to

#import <ObjectAL-for-iPhone/ObjectAL.h>

#import <ObjectAL-for-iPhone/OALTools.h>

Chris
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to objectal-for-iphone+unsub...@googlegroups.com.